Do not sell my personal information
Your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights.
How to opt out
What Is The Combat Mat™
Combat Mat™ Storage and Handling
Combat Mat™ is an extremely durable product, but it’s not indestructible. Take a few minutes to
become familiar with the storage and handling instructions to get the most out of your purchase.
• Combat Mat™ should be stored flat on a pallet or in a custom boom truck attachment that follows the proceeding guidelines.
• Store Combat Mat™ away from rain, snow and ice. While Combat Mat™ can be used in these conditions it should not be directly exposed to the elements for prolonged periods of time.
• Combat Mat™ is best used when dry. Using the Combat Mat™ when wet may increase risk of accidents and injury.
• Do not use Combat Mat™ when it’s below 0°F or above 120°F. The high-impact panels may be prone to cracking when the core temperature is below 0°F, and may be more likely to warp at temperatures greater than 120°F.
• Do not store Combat Mat™ where the panels can flex. If the panels are bent for too long it may cause warping. Warping may compromise the safe use of Combat Mat™. Also, if the high-impact panels do warp they may or may not return to the original flat design.
• Do not use Combat Mat™ if the fabric has ice on it. Ice increases risk of slipping, product damage and could lead to product failure.
• Do not bridge gaps with Combat Mat™. The Combat Mat™ is a floor reinforcer, meaning it’s put on top of weak floors to increase PSI strength.